this will only be a quick round up today as i've had a burst of inspiration for a new project and i really, really, REALLY wanna get started! and to be hones there isn't much to share for March...
* the biggest thing of course will be that i left my admin day job - hoorah! i'd been there 7 years and had started building the design business alongside it. 7 years is a long time and i have made some awesome life-long friends there... but i can honestly say i do not miss it. (i write that with a huge grin on my face!) the time was right to move on and so i did, no regrets. (yet, haha!)
* and along with leaving my job i moved back home. i have given myself 3 months to get myself in order, and then i will be venturing back to London, this time the SE corner. so there's been a lot of unpacking and alas there is still some more to go but i'm sure i'll get there...just as i need to pack it all up again to move once more!
* i have spent a bit of time rejuvenating my online store. it was in need of a makeover and i'm rather pleased with the new look - lots of new fabulously colourful photos to show off the bold prints and gorgeous colours of my homeware products. it's actually made me fall in love with them all over again!
* i've bought back some old favourites from last year - the button jewellery was pretty much a sell out last summer - so it is back in new colours, something to suit every occasion, and the tea towels are currently on a special 'Spring Clean' offer - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! it's that time of year where we all need to have a clear out and clean up so what better to persuade you than some glorious pattern accessories!
* and that's not all folks! there is more to come! i have new products that will be popping up over the course of the next few weeks so keep your eyes peeled. and if you want to be the first to hear about all of these new goodies you can sign up to my newsletter here. not only will you hear about new products first you'll find out about my events and projects and you'll also get your hands on some special coupon codes...so what are you waiting for?!
* i found out that all of my designs for Muckboots' kids range Puddletons have been accepted and will soon be released! so very excited! i got to see some photos too and they look great...i can't wait to share them with you!
* on a similar note i will (hopefully) be able to announce a new collaboration in next couple of weeks...it involves bold colour, graphic prints and a product to do with the home...haha, teasing again, sorry...but just hang on in there and you'll soon find out!
right, now you're all caught up i'm off to doodle-town (sung to the tune of Funky Town). have a fabulous weekend everyone!