Pages

blog hop special!


hello, hello, hello and welcome!  you've probably just joined me from the wonderful Tammie Bennett on todays blog hop.

it has been an amazing few months for me all thanks to joining the incredible Art and Business of Surface Pattern designs e-course run by Rachael Taylor and Beth Nicholls.  so much information has been shared and so many doors have been opened...

my website is up and running and you can follow me on my facebook page.  i have had the opportunity to enter some amazing competitions:


i was a semi-finalist with this Summer Burst fabric design based on watercolours for Fabric8; my Spring Fresh paisley design for the Beta Fashion and Topshop scarf competition; and i have received great feedback for my Wallpapered design entries.  

i now have some products for sale on society6 featuring designs from my new Black Border range...


...and i will have a new etsy shop opening very soon with lots of handmade goodies from notebooks, to ear-rings, recipe cards to magnets, all featuring designs from my brand new Bold & Beautiful ranges, as well as my Zinnia, Kaleido, and Henna ranges. please do pop along!



the course has been so inspiring - i would highly recommend it if you have any interest in surface pattern and want to pursue a career in the field, whether it be freelancing, studio work, or self-employed. visit here for full details.

i have so many exciting things planned for the upcoming months, i can't wait!

so why not visit one of my fellow e-course classmates - the fabulous Michelle Drew...and if you want to see the full list visit Claire Smillie back at the start...enjoy!