Pages

the big plan . . . part 4!

so, it's been a busy few weeks to say the least!  here's where i'm at with the big project...

i sent off for my sample of fabric a couple of weeks ago and it has all come back to me looking absolutely super! colours and line quality look great so that means that after just a couple of tiny tweaks (the darkest colours came out a tad too dark) i am all ready for the next stage - getting my final designs printed...eeeek!



and after many, many, MANY tweaks of colour, layout, scales etc i have finally picked my final 9 cushions - although i have a soft spot for a 10th so i might have to just add that in for me ;)


my rejects bin is getting quite full...

i've also picked a selection of designs for a range of lampshades which i am VERY excited about :)  i won't be showing them off just yet but there's a blend of graphic florals, geometrics, and some tribal prints to hit the current and upcoming trends too. i can't wait to show them all off!




so next steps are to wait for the final prints to come back and then ship the fabric to my manufacturers. i aim to have the products but end of may ready for my photoshoot in june...which is where sam nesbitt comes in...

in between the waiting i shall be looking at completing a small range of notebooks, taking a short trip to Amsterdam to (hopefully) see some tulips, my best friends wedding will finally have arrived, and work on some new licensing deals...

...possibly relax a bit as well. maybe ;)