Pages

July - round up!

so so glad summer is finally here and seems happy to be sticking around (it's due to rain tomorrow so don't think it's me jinxing it this time - it was already decided by the gods!!). i think that has helped lift the spirits after the block and i feel very much on my way with my new collections, hoorah! most of this month has been working on them but with a few other bits thrown in for good measure...


* i've been thinking of which new products to produce to feature my new designs. i'll be keeping some of the same products as i currently have, but also looking to add something new to the mix...suggestions have been garden gloves, mugs, bedding and scarves. what do you think?

* i was honoured to be 'chiefo' for my wonderful friend Emily's wedding. not only was i lead bridesmaid but i also got to design all the wedding stationery as well as do the flowers. i see floristry in my future...

* i've had some great feedback and press opportunities the past few weeks. they always work so far in advance - they're all doing their Christmas shopping guides now! seems so wrong when it's 30 degrees outside!! these should be coming through the ranks soon so stay tuned...you can see my latest press release here.





* so pleased my competition winners loved their prizes! one is even on it's way to BRAZL!  follow me on facebook and twitter for your chance to enter the next round and to keep up to date with all my latest news, hot off the press! 


* might as well also plug that i'm having a * { ! SUMMER SALE ! } * pop over to my shop to have little lookie... i have a whole selection of stationery, accessories and homewares and lots of bold summery designs...perfect for this season!



*  really want to share some sneak peeks of my new range but not just yet, still some more to do and then i might just be ready ... it's a range that is really personal to me and it is one that can grow year on year and be a whole lot of gorgeousness!